Wednesday, January 7, 2015

2015. The year for MORE.

Starting off 2015 it has been a bit rocky.  But I have one advantage in life, I have God beside me leading me.  It is certainly sometimes hard to follow but He shows me every time and in every instance He is in control.  God is so faithful and I will continue to follow Him and rely on Him to get me through this storm in life.  Starting off this year, I was reminded how much I am loved by not only my family but my God given family and how much they all support me through this storm.  Up until last year I would never give the devil credit in life.  But after a women's conference I came home declaring that all things are not God given and God breathed and gave some credit to the devil and sin taking our joy.  Since then, God has been even more present in our life and I have started to acknowledge when we do God things, the devil is trying to steal our plans and our joy.  So, this year, I declare that God will be the center of my focus but I won't not give the devil credit for trying and also that this is the year of MORE things in Christ.  More blessings, more love, more searching for God in all things, more reading His word, more searching for Him and His voice.  MORE OF HIM AND LESS OF ME!!  Praise God through this storm and every storm that will hit my boat in this race we call life!

No comments:

Post a Comment