Saturday, November 10, 2012

Cloudy Mind

To start this off right, I suffer from a cloudy mind very often and one of the reasons I started writing the blog was to help keep me accountable for reading and retaining and reusing my stories and reiterating God's work in me and throughout my life.  Yesterday and today have been really cloudy mind days with a chance of rain(tears) as it is not my hearts desire to be so cloudy.  Today's verse on my bible application is Philippians 3:13-14 Brothers and sisters, I know that I have not yet reached that goal, but there is one thing I always do.  Forgetting the past and straining toward what is ahead, I keep trying to reach the goal and get the prize for which God called me through Christ to the life above.  I found this fitting.  Even though my mind is cloudy with a chance of rain, I have a sense of peace and no real worries and I know that my goal is living to be more like Jesus everyday and to shine His light in everything I do and that never leaves my cloudy mind.  But with that goal, I strive to dig deeper and retain His words, His laws and what they speak to me each day and with a cloudy mind it makes this all most impossible, at least that is how it feels.  So with that all being said.  Please pray with me that God will make my mind clear and I will remain focused on His words and His book each and everyday along with my goal of being more like Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment